Monday, March 21, 2011

LADIES OF KILO

In 1990, I had a bipolar episode that nearly took my life. I wrote a short memoir LADIES OF KILO to better understand what happened to me. My experience is now avaliable as an E-book. To purchase and download the book, please go to www.chipmunkapublishing.co.uk Go to ebooks and search LADIES OF KILO. It will come out in paperback in about three months depending on how well the E-book does.

My purpose for sharing this very personal experience is to help reduce the stigma and prejudice surrounding mental illness. I am interested in feedback and comments from anyone who reads the book. I am now working on a longer book detailing my two-month stay in the mental hospital and inpatient care.

I hope LADIES OF KILO helps people who suffer from bipolar disorder or other mental illness to realize YOU ARE NOT ALONE, your condition can be treated and your life can improve.

Thanks to all my fiends and family who have supported me since my diagnosis two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment